Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nacimiento Del Rio Urederra- The Birth of the Urederra River


Today, a big group of friends and I all went on a hike by the river Urederra. It's about an hour and a half drive from where we live, in the neighboring province. My friends went back in October, but I wasn't able to go that day, so I'm so glad that I finally got the chance to go! It is about a 5 mile hike round trip, following the river up to the place where it is "born" or where it comes out of the mountain. This hike is full of breath taking waterfalls and crystal clear blue water - I think pictures may describe it better....






Jose, Kevin, y Borja






Slow shutter speed + turning camera mid-shot = AWESOME


Most of the group...Jose, Jesus, Borja, Callie, Kevin and David





This rock has been turned into this shape from years of water dripping off of it
The birth of the river...It starts underground, but this is the first part where you can see it above ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment