Friday, June 3, 2011

Just the Beginning....

Since I am on the edge of starting my worldly adventures, I've decided to start up my blog! So, day 1. I applied for an internship to teach English in South Korea last week. Turns out, I have been accepted! So, I will be winging my way around the world in just one months time. Wow! It's all happened really fast!


Secondly, I have been on a quest to buy a digital SLR camera for my time abroad. I finally went to the camera store today and bought one, BUT I returned home to find that they had sold me the display model and it was already damaged. What?! So I'm going to return it tomorrow and proceed to a different store. 


Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you caught the camera error, not cool!
    You'll have to share how South Korea came in the picture, I thought you were going to Spain!?!

    ReplyDelete